Monday, June 9, 2014

That Hugh Jackman

He sings. He dances. And he's The Wolverine, by far the best of all the X-Men.

It isn't up for debate.

I don't know a single soul who doesn't love that Hugh Jackman. So today, let's simply be grateful he exists in this world.

Oh, I saw the new X-Men movie, Days of Future Past, and I quite liked it. Not too sure why everyone has a bee in their bonnets about Fassbender portraying Magneto? Charming. Engaging. Lovely to look at. What more could anyone ask for? That being said, Quicksilver dominated the movie. Well, not the whole movie, considering he's only in it for a total of twenty minutes, but he was what I left the theatre happy with. Played by Evan Peters, who apparently no one on the internet knows because I've come across six blogs asking who he is and where he came from, has a face you can't help but love.

For those wondering, his claim to fame as been on the cult television hit American Horror Story. And I am thrilled to hear he will  return in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Anyhow, here is a picture of Wolverine. Rawr!


No comments: