Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Keep Swimming

It's a busy day here at Casa De Tee Tots Tyson.

Not only am I watching terrible television, but I have chili to make. Yam and black bean. It's pretty much one of the most amazing meals you will ever taste. The recipe I use is found on Cookie + Kate. I alter it only a little bit by putting extra yam and adding spices to best suit my refined palate.

To top it off, I am knitting a birthday present for a very special girl. I'd detail it all here, but I can't, because she's on my Facebook. Granted, I am sure she doesn't read my blog that often, there's a chance she might read this one. And since I don't take chances. Never.

I think it's going to be really cool, though.

Added into all this the fact that I can't sleep at night. I got a cold. And I am pretty sure my butt is getting bigger by the minute. And I am worried about moving and selling and property and mortgages and financing and credit scores.

It feels overwhelming.

How do people make it through stressful times?

They just keep swimming.

And so, I swim. Thank you, sweet Gods, for giving me the ability to endure.


Hey, you know what? I don't think I've ever actually seen Finding Nemo!


No comments: