Wednesday, January 15, 2014

350 More To Go

After today, I only have 350 more posts to write to complete this 365 Day Challenge.

Sure, I made this challenge up on my own. Yes, I thought it was a good idea.

Maybe I bit off more than I can chew.

It isn't that I don't have 365 things I am grateful for. Heck, I probably have more.

Today, I stared off into space thinking about what to write about. You wouldn't believe my thought process. One hit wonders are playing on the radio, am I grateful for those? Catchy songs? Perhaps. Another day. Work. The ability to craft words into sentences. Being able to articulate myself well enough that I am not a complete social outcast. Loving life. Gray days. Oh, I am wearing Converse shoes. I am most grateful for those. And anchor prints on clothing. YES!

Anchor prints on clothing!

Who doesn't love a cute button up shirt with some anchors on it.

This is what I am wearing today:
Why yes, I am fabulous. Thank you.

And that anchor printed shirt. A three dollar VV Boutique find. Bam! This lady knows how to hunt down a deal.

I consider this my retro pinup sailor outfit.

ANCHORS!

No comments: