Friday, January 24, 2014

Head Cold

No, I am not grateful for my head cold.

It's terrible and makes me feel sluggish and less fantastic than I really am.

Still, I wore my new dress today. New to me, that is. Because it's old and previously loved. There was a tiny stain on the right breast, but I scrubbed it with Windex and you almost won't ever notice it.

Today, I am grateful for vintage dresses. I have a few of them, but the one I recently purchased from The Patch, a thrift store in Cumberland, is magnificent. The pattern reminds me of curtains. And it is super spinny. Meaning when I spin in a circle it goes out in this beautiful twirl.

It's essential to have at least one amazing dress to twirl in. At least, I think so.

Here is the print:


And I posted a spectacular video of me doing an amazing spin on my instagram. Feel free to check it out here.

You're welcome.

No comments: