1. Matt & Kim - Overexposed - Because it picks me up. Makes me happy. And I dance around to it without any cares.
2. Queen (Featuring David Bowie) - Under Pressure - I am sure I will be a diamond after all this pressure is over.
3. Buck 65 - Indestructible Sam - Perseverance will prevail. Be determined.
4. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Opium Tea - Well, I'm a prisoner here, yes, but I'm also free. Cause I am what I am and what will be will be. Some opium tea might be nice, actually.
5. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Time To Move On - Time to move on. Time to get going. What lies ahead, I have no way of knowing.
6. Ani DiFranco - 32 Flavours - A poster girl with no poster.
7. Violent Femmes - Kiss Off - There's always a precious moment where this song applies to one or many people.
8. Joe Strummer - Silver & Gold - Gonna kiss all the pretty girls.
9. Chris Isaak - Somebody's Crying - Every soundtrack needs the emotional song that is essential to hit home the most touching of scenes.
10. The Submarines - You, Me and Bourgeoisie - Choose love. Choose life.
Just making it through, one day at a time.