Monday, July 7, 2014

Green Apple Gelato

For your information, it's the best thing I've had in a very long time. I delighted in a scoop today on my date with Tiffiny. We walked down to the boardwalk and back. I'm pretty sure the walking counteracted the deliciousness of the green apple bliss in gelato form.

We talked movies and television, boys and more movies.

Speaking of movies, I watched three this weekend. Here they are and my two sentence reviews:

1. The Wedding Guest - also called Barefoot. Trying too hard to be hip Indie with very little plot and endearing characters. Not a terrible movie, but Scott Speedman's cuteness wasn't enough to save this floppy fish.

2. Thanks For Sharing - Despite my apprehension over Pink being in it, this turned out to be really very good, even though I really didn't like Paltrow's jealous character. We love Mark Ruffalo - we meaning me.

3. Red State - Not too sure why this is categorized as Horror, when in reality it isn't scary at all. Didn't really love it but John Goodman is the man so I am not sad over the time I spent watching it.


No comments: