Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random

It's five forty in the morning.
I say, "The world will go on without me"
"No if you weren't here it would knock the world on it's access" Christene responds.
"What? Like Acess Hollywood?" I ask, cause I like it when people say the wrong word, in place of others.
And then Christene tells me that she is retarded in the mornings and every other part to the day. Were laughing.
Then Christene says, "I hate Access Hollywood, all they ever talk about now is the Octo-Mall"
"What? What's an Octo-Mall?" I ask, I am curious because it sounds amazing and the idea of an octagonal mall with an octopus on top of it blows my mind.
"You know Octo-Mom" Christene clarifies.
OHHHHHHH
Octo-Mom. Clearly my hearing is going, and I am slightly retarded to, this fine morning.
I don't want to talk about the Octo-Mom, she's over done.
What we really need to discuss is the OCTO-MALL!
What a dapper Octopus that is!

2 comments:

C-Stene said...

We should build an Octo-Mall.
Everyone would flock to it.

Monsieur Muckety Muck Muck said...

Is that Nanner Puss?