Monday, March 30, 2009

I Just Can't Help Myself

So maybe you don't know but I love the soldiers and their music. At this moment in time I have a fascination with Kid Cudi. I can't control it. When I see pictures of him I get giddy like a high school teenager. I feel like I have a crush and I'm daydreaming about him in History class. Or at work. Whatever same difference.
Maybe you dont know who he is, it's acceptable if you don't but once I open you up to him I want you to relish him.
He appeared on Kanye's 808 album and he has this incredibly catchy song 'Day & Night' it's crazy addictive and well just plain fun. Here is the deal I think he is the whole package....
In the sense that he is hot.
He has a CD called Man on the Moon but it isnt realeased yet but mark my words...next big thing. If you can get your hands on his mixtape 'A Kid Named Cudi' I promise you won't be disappointed.






No comments: