Tuesday, March 13, 2012

There I Am

Posting on someone else's blog.

Well, not just someone else. Jane Alexander.

This beautiful woman asked me to do a guest post on her blog. Don't ask me why. I'm not too sure. I can only assume it's because her cheese has slipped off her cracker. Kidding. Of course.

Regardless, I jumped at the chance and you can find it here. 


Please feel free to stop on over and comment, share, retweet, subscribe to her blog.

Now, a bit about Jane.

As of late, I've been mulling existence. Not just my life, but our lives and the Earth and what exactly my path is. It's still confusing at times, but with the help of other people I've allowed myself to fall into line of where I'm supposed to be and relax.

Jane is one of those people who often posts blogs that completely align with what I'm thinking about. Where I'm at. And where I want to be.

I was reading this article about thoughts. How as soon as we think a thought, it's put forth into the world and someone else picks it up. If this is real, I swear Jane often picks up my thoughts and vice versa. That said, she's a woman I admire greatly and I'm honoured to be featured on her blog.

Go check it out. Again, you'll find it here.

6 comments:

A. K. Fotinos-Hoyer said...

Wow! What a powerful and honest post :)

Tee said...

:)

You're a quick reader!

Thank you!

Exmoorjane said...

I love that post, Tee... couldn't have put it any better myself. ;)

And, y'know, I nearly wrote exactly the same about you saying what I'm thinking in my intro (then realised I was talking too much on YOUR post!!)

Thank you again.
jxxxx

Rob-bear said...

As a Bear trapped in a human body, I often have trouble figuring out who I am. But I don't spend a lot of time on that; I be who I am, and if people cannot accept that, I'm sorry. For them.

I'm not always able to meet other peoples' expectations. Often because those expectations require me to be who I am not. I've gotten to the place where that doesn't bother me too much. I have more things on my "too-due" list that I can recall, so it is easy to move on.

Thank you for your insights, Ms. Tyson. I regularly read your comments on Ms. Exmoor's blog, and enjoy them. As I have your guest post. And the delightful thoughts you have posted here — celebrating your skills and Ms. Exmoor's character. (And what a character she is!)

Blessings and Bear hugs.

Tee said...

@Rob-Bear - A very excellent way to be. Thank you so much for stopping by. ♥

Dylan Morrison Author said...

Nice Post Tee!