Sunday, March 4, 2012

Charlie Sheen

Not to beat a dead horse, but this blog is about Charlie Sheen.

Yes, I already did a vlog on my odd little crush on him last week, but does that mean the man shouldn't have a little bit more love?

Oh, before we continue. Let me take a moment here to encourage you to watch my quirky little videos. Also, try subscribing to my channel on YouTube. I'm building a following. Or so I like to tell myself.

Actually, funny story, on Facebook today, I changed my status to "I'm not building a following, I am perfecting my cult". Of course, this was a joke. For there will be no chicken sacrificing or Kool-Aid drinking. I promise.

Anyways, off subject.

My friend Noelle sent me a link to a new commercial Charlie Sheen is in. When I watched it, I giggled. Mostly because, he's poking fun at himself. I love a man who can take a joke and doesn't mind being the butt end of one. That said, in my vlog, which you should have watched by now, I stated Charlie's best acting role was in Platoon. Why is this funny or note-worthy?

Well, it goes hand-in-hand with the commercial. I'm only posting it here for a laugh. I like to amuse the masses. And by masses, I mean my followers. And by my followers, I mean you.

xoxox

No comments: