Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Am Stalking Selest

This morning I have confronted the fact that I am stalking Noelle Pierce.
She is on my MSN and Yahoo messenger. She is on my Facebook. She is on my Authonomy. She is now on my blog. I bump her threads. Send her dirty pics of myself.

I understand why I am doing it. After all she is one fine piece of ace. And she writes, rather well to be honest, please check her book out here:

Would be driving down to her home and peeping through her windows be going too far?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naughty young lady :-)

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

peeping in her window is ok, making a voodoo doll out of the hair you collected off of her brush would be crossing the line

Noelle Pierce said...

You crack me up!!!! ♥♥♥♥ I don't mind if you're stalking me, either. But if you're at my house, just knock on the damn door. *grin*