Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crap

The whole month has nearly passed and I've failed to write a single blog. What the hell is that about? I think it was about me editing my book and trying to remain in the top five on Authonomy. Can't wait for Sunday to hit, then I can return to the lazy bastard that I am.
Nothing much happened this month and to be right honest I am in a bit of a funk. Uncontrolable really. I have been trying to pick myself up out of it, unfortunatly it isn't so easy. Sometimes I watch videos of people hurting themselves on YouTube to make myself feel better. It works for a couple minutes but then back to the same black cloud funk. I am the funkmaster. I am Funkmaster Fly.
Not to mention I joined a gym at the beginning of December, much to my chagrin, and not a single pound has melted off. Where is my hot new body?
In the mail, I hope.
So here is a rather mundane blog for you. Letting you all know that February will be a much better blog month, I promise to blow your mind.
Xo

2 comments:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery

DL Hammons said...

Promises....promises. :)

Good luck on Authonomy. Your book deserves it!