Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stuff You Don't Need To Know About Me

I am stealing this from Leppy. It is two in the morning on Friday night and I am bored.
Here are 101 boring, useless, and random facts about me.

1. When driving in people's cars I often have a tendency to brake on the passenger side floor or reach out for the dashboard when I feel we are going to smash into the back of another car. As if I have a steel arm that will prevent me from flying forward if we crash. That said, I have never been in a car that rear ended someone.

2. I have been in a car that has been rear ended, twice, both time with Leppy.

3. Bruce Springsteen is my favorite artist. I can't help it.

4. When I was in grade 7 I slapped a girl for being annoying. I was at camp. I lost all my friends because of it.

5. Halloween is my favorite holiday, it isn't even a holiday. I think it is dressing up and candy, which I also like.

6. I talk in my sleep. Coherent talk that doesn't make sense. It freaks people out.

7. I find Zac Efron pretty. This goes against everything I standardly find attractive in men. I should hate him, but I can't. I think he is a cyborg sent here to destroy us.

8. I love rap music.

9. Snoop Dogg is my favorite rapper.

10. I can read super quick. How much I retain is another question.

11. People think I am funny. I don't think I am funny.

12. My sister calls me Bean. is my nickname.

13. Fall is my favorite season

14. I don't really like christmas. It depresses me. I get disenchanted.

15. I honestly think I was born in the wrong era. I should have been born in the fifties. I love the cars, clothes, music and movies. It got to the point where I seriously dreamed about living in this era. All through my teenage years I felt misplaced because I thought I should have been in the fifties.

16. The first love of my life was my dog Patches. He was a great dane cross. I got him when I was born, he died when I was seventeen.

17. My middle name is Louise. I contemplated going by this growing up because I didn't like my name. Still don't really. I don't think it suits me.

18. I find it weird when people use my name when they talk to me. Face to face. HI Tee. Weird. Just weird.

19. I bought a 85 dollar jacket in NY. I love it, but secretly I am appalled I spent 85 dollars on a jacket. It is the most expensive article of clothing I have.

20. The other day Leppy said I looked like a tough-guy in said jacket. That made my day.

21. I make fun of everyone. I can't help it. It is a reflex.

22. The Irish accent makes me weak in the knees.

23. I have trust issues. No matter how hard I try I always think people are going to fuck me over.

24. I love accessories. Scarves, hats, purses, necklaces, bracelets, earings. You name it. I love it.

25. I love John Water's movies.

27. Welcome Back Kotter was my favorite TV show when I was a kid.

28. I have read the book The Outsiders about a hundred times. I know it word for word. I also love the movie. It has the best cast. Tom Cruise. Emilio Estevez. Patrick Swayze. Rob Lowe. Matt Dillion.

29. I am a jeans and hoody girl. I pair them with Converse shoes.

30. I love dancing. But hate going dancing with people who take it so seriously. I like to dance like a fucking fool. I am not delusional, I know I look ridiculous. and so does everyone else. why do they do that sexy pouty mouth? It is ugly.

31. I miss living with my sister and hanging out with Lisa all the time.

32. I am currently listening to Empire of the Sun-We Are The People. Mark sends it to me all the time and I saved it to my Youtube playlist, it just came on.

33. Jay has this monkey his ex gave him. Leppy told me it had a voice box in it with his ex speaking. It didn't. I punch the monkey when I walk past it. It is habit now.

34. I am 5'9. When people as me if I smoke I say, No I want to be 5'9 like Cindy Crawford. It is a line from Clueless, only two people have ever known what I meant when I said this. Leppy was one of them.

35. There are only three people I can tell anything too. Patricia, Lisa and Leppy. I do not censor myself around these people. There is no point, they know me inside and out.

36. I have never drank any alcohol in my life. Never. And I mean never.

37. I have also never smoked a cigarette. not a puff.

38. Nor have I done drugs.

39. That said, I think I would make a really good pot head. I often have pot head humor and I love snacks. Snacks are the best.

40. In the past couple months my swearing has quadrupled.

41. I am vegan. But I don't preach. I hate people who preach. And I hate it when people preach to me.

42. Ignorance is my biggest pet peeve

43. I often rant.

44. I know a lot about a lot of things. What I don't know, I will look up.

45. I feel lost if I don't write. I have to write. The world ceases being acceptable if I don't write.

46. It is a common fact knownst among the people who know me that if I were to cave and eat something non-vegan it would be cheesecake.

47. Music speaks to me. I can't function without it. I am always singing. I am always looking for new stuff.

48. Horror movies are my favorite. I love being scared. I love the classics.

49. My celebrity crush? William Powell

50. I have wrote three books (completed, not edited though) and I have five I am writing now.

51. Being alone is what I like. I am never lonely when I am alone. I am only lonely when others are around.

52. Despite what people think I am extremely introverted. It takes a lot out of me to go out in public and I often have to force myself to go out with friends, especially if it is a big group.

53. I see Leppy more than I see anyone else. We haven't, to my memory, fought. Probably because she is unconfrontational and I simply don't care.

54. Bath products are my vice. I can't go to Shoppers Drug Mart without buying bubble bath or some form of face wash. I like to be clean.

55. My best feature are my eyes. They are green and the only thing I am happy about.

56. I am lewd, crude and full of attitude. It was the way I was raised.

57. When I was in grade 7 we went to an old fashioned schoolhouse and my parents made me dress up in a old pinafore and bonnet. It was horrifying. my hair was in braids.

58. People are often intimidated by me. I think it is because of my great posture. Or the fact that I don't smile at random.

59. I furrow my brow all the time. Even in my sleep.

60. We had a ton of bunnies when I was growing up. I rewrote Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and changed it to a song about our rabbits. I think it went, Big Jack the English rabbit, had a very fuzzy nose. Oh boy.

61. I don't make promises I don't intend to keep.

62. I long to have an Irish Wolfhound.

63. Rebs changed all my 'Oh My God's" to "oh my stars" in my book Seeking Eleanor. If I didn't think it was so funny I would have been annoyed.

64. I have known Jay since I was little. He says I used to be the saddest girl in the world. I probably was.

65. When I was in grade five my teacher had gumballs in her cupboard. I used to volunteer to bang the erasers so that I could steal her gumballs.

66. I am obsessed with nautical things. I want to be a pirate.

67. When I was 17 I moved out of my parents house. I have lived on my own since.

68. My favorite color is green.

69. Yes, I am really flexible. No, I won't show you.

70. People think I am tough as nails. I can be, but for the most part am sensitive to a fault. I think people can cry, but crying for me is weak.

71. I have almost been up for 24 hours. This does not impress me

72. If I don't want to talk to someone I will avert my eyes and not make eye contact. They clue in pretty quick that I am not interested.

73. My temper is quick. I inherited it from my dad.

74. Oliver and Etnie make my life better. If I think about life without them I get really sad.

75. I most likely have a song associated to you, if I know you that is. Even randoms I have songs picked out for them.

76. Tonight watched The Men Who Stare At Goats. It was funny. I laughed. And yawned a lot cause I was tired. There was a line up outside for New Moon. I wanted to stab my eyes out. I didn't. When I entered our theater i said to Nick and Rae-Anne, "did you see all the cherries waiting to be popped out there?" The woman behind us gasped in disgust.

77. When i was a little girl I made my dad rent The Boy Who Could Fly about a hundred times.

78. I have really violent dreams, they started when I was a little girl, they are less frequent now but are horrifying enough to keep me up at night.

79. Sometimes I wish I could run away from home. I can't because I am an adult. It sucks.

80. For some reason I don't think I am going to grow old. I guess that means I think I will die young.

81. I am really annoyed right now. To the point where I kinda want to suffocate Jay. Not sure why, he really hasn't done anything. Oh well.

82. My birthday is coming up and I am not looking forward to it. It is always a disappointment. Last year I had a big fight on my b-day.

83. Lately I have been super tired. No one seems to understand me when I say this for they still harass me about going out. sometimes I want to say, leave me the fuck alone. and sometimes I do say it.

84. I love eating grapes and pretzels. At the same time.

85. I think it is perfectly acceptable to have popcorn for dinner.

86. There are certain names that I love calling people, dipshit and fuckface are two of them.

87. I know you think I am crazy. I am okay with that.

88. I think i am crazy too.

89. When I was in grade eight I convinced a kid Billie Joe from Green Day was my brother.

90. No one ever wants to go play mini-golf. What the fuck is that about?

91. I am a huge flirt. I can't help it.

92. You cannot offend me unless you are directly attacking me. Your lewd crude comments wont though.

93. My mother hated the fact that I had my walls covered with posters and crap when I was a teenager. On my door I had a sign that said, drugs do you.

94. I have scrap books. I always want to look through them but no one wants to do it with me. sucks.

95. The sound of a spoon being stirred in a glass drives me insane. When he makes chocolate milk it is enough to make me want to knock the glass from his hands and pitch a fit.

96. I hate the sound of someone cutting their nails. it is freaking disgusting. Go away.

97. It is most likely that if you are looking for sound reasons to not buy something, do not turn to me. I will encourage you and reason the purchase for you.

98. My favorite scent is citrus smells. And green apple.

99. My mother once told me if I ever got a tattoo she would cut it out with a knife. I have four now.

100. The only thing I ever crave that isn't vegan is cheesies.

101. I don't know what I am doing. Ever.

3 comments:

C-Stene said...

2) Remember the time Alan O'Hara freaked out? "Seriously, you're going to kick the shit out of your car? That's what you're going to do?"
He was the one who hit US! I'm sure he ws just mad because he saw our poor attempts of hiding our laugher at his little temper tantrum.

7) He swivels his hips.

11) One of the 3 funniest people I know.

14) That's only because you stopped making Mother fucking squirrel nuts.

33) Ha ha.

34) "I am not a mexican!"

75) I'm pretty sure mine is "What would you do?" by City High

90) I will mini-golf with you. I'll cheat, though.

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I'm sad I'm not apart of 35
And number 63, I changed like 2 and I wasn't being serious!
79, I wish I could too
85. Guess What I had for dinner tonight?
90. I enjoy mini golf
94. I love looking at your scrapbooks

Noelle Pierce said...

So...what's my song, then?