Monday, June 22, 2009

Things I Am Sick Of Hearing About...

Well since it is monday morning let me treat you...
In no particular order, things I am sick of hearing about.

~The Swine Flu-see I told you the epidemic wasn't coming
~Jon & Kate and their eight kids. Seriously does it really affect you if they get a divorce...REALLY? Well it shouldn't.
~The chick who got the 56 stars tattooed on her face. You wanted a tattoo, you got one, stop bitching about it. Maybe you shouldn't have taken a fucking nap.
~Perez Hilton, your stupid, your face is stupid and the things you post are stupid. It's sad that you are considered a celebrity when there is nothing to celebrate when it comes to you.
~Lady GaGa...more like Lady GaGaGagMe. I don't know what it is, she just annoys the piss out of me.
~The Jonas Brothers-I don't know who they are, where they came from, or why they are so famous, but they are taking up quality breathing air and should be stopped.
~How Barrack Obama swatted at a fly-did anyone stop to think that it could have just been a reflex?
~How Megan Fox wasn't the number one hottest in Maxim this year. I think she will live people, I don't think she's crying about it anymore, so why the hell are you?
~Rhianna-she gets hit, she gets little gun tattoos, she goes back to her abusive boyfriend, she makes bad music...just shut-up already. I hate her because she has a-symmetrical hair.
~The Octo-mom-shut up already! Some not attractive lady has a ton a kids and people flip out about it. Who cares?
~All things Twilight which includes Kristin Stewart, Robert Pattinson and how you almost got hit by a cab, the books, the ending of the books and how great everyone thinks it is.
~Destination weddings. Why is everyone concerned about going somewhere to get married? I don't care what hot semi-exotic play you got married in! Unless it was Ireland!
~The Canucks-It's the off season people why the EFF are you still talking about them?

2 comments:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

Agreed. Althought I'm suprised that you didn't include robert pattinson

Monsieur Muckety Muck Muck said...

-Octo Mom is so 2 months ago.
-Whats wrong with Lady GaGa? Do people even talk about her?
-Did you know Megan Fox is off again with David Silver?
-and its always Canucks season!