Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Can See Clearly

And all it cost me was 468 dollars and no cents. 

Can you believe that? 

But its nice because now you don't have a blurry face when your more than three feet away from me. 

Anyways, I have been having severe headaches - to the point where I contemplated shooting myself in the face to make them stop. Instead, I got my eyes checked out and splurged on 200 dollar armani frames. Of course, the lenses only cost me 175. 

I love that everything in this world is beyond expensive. 

I don't have that kind of money.

 It's a good thing that I have that type of credit. 

At least this way when I rob a bank I'll be able to see my getaway car clearly.

2 comments:

C-Stene said...

Your getaway Caliber wil be waiting at he front door. Guess who's going to be in the driver's seat???

Tee said...

That would be you!
I hope you dont misplace your glasses that day and show up at the wrong bank!